Boot catch wont open then opens for no reason nissan micra

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wakey wakey

What is going on first off all it doesnt open at all then it just randomly opens when driving or when the car is parked up

It works tho it just keeps opening and closing by itsel

What is going on first off all it doesnt open at all then it just randomly opens when driving or when the car is parked up
Needs a tailgate switch due to water ingress most likely, easy to fit, give me a shout if you want me to look at it (used to work on Nissans), if you get one I'd fit it for nothing for you tomorrow as I'm down the garage and it takes about 10 minutes.

I should post on the nice people thread!

If it stops opening you can short the switch out.

Needs a tailgate switch due to water ingress most likely, easy to fit, give me a shout if you want me to look at it (used to work on Nissans), if you get one I'd fit it for nothing for you tomorrow as I'm down the garage and it takes about 10 minutes.

Cheers mate how much is a switch like and were do u get it from?

Cheers mate how much is a switch like and were do u get it from?
Sunderland Nissan on Wessington Way should have one, probably won't be too much - Evans Halshaw Nissan on Wessington Way 0191 537 0400, all you neded is your reg. They should keep them in stock too.

Give me a shout later if you get one and I'll tell you where I am.

It was a common fault on those convertible pink ones mate. Is it one of those convertible pink ones mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back