Boosters

I was going to get my booster at the Bunny Hill walk in yesterday but I'm full of cold so I duffed it.
I finally had my 2nd booster today. Slightly sore arm. I'll probably be getting a 5th jab late Autumn.

I got rid of one cold then got another very soon after. Tested myself and neither was covid.

Pleased it's out of the way as I'm away November and possibly Xmas too.

Well I’ve decided to get my 6th booster in autumn. Before I go to the vaccine drop in clinic I will most certainly take 2 lateral flow tests and even if I test negative I’ll assume I’m positive and take at least 3 selfies to prove I have double masked, to not only keep myself safe, but also everyone else around me. If I feel poorly after my 6th booster I will isolate for 21 days Incase - I’ll get paid in full for sick days even if my employer falls short and loses a lot of profitability whilst I’m isolating and getting paid, heating on and Me Netflix is paid, happy days. Ordering takeaways most nights, I dare not leave the house! It would of been worse if I didn’t take my 6th booster covid jab. Stay safe all

Well I’ve decided to get my 6th booster in autumn. Before I go to the vaccine drop in clinic I will most certainly take 2 lateral flow tests and even if I test negative I’ll assume I’m positive and take at least 3 selfies to prove I have double masked, to not only keep myself safe, but also everyone else around me. If I feel poorly after my 6th booster I will isolate for 21 days Incase - I’ll get paid in full for sick days even if my employer falls short and loses a lot of profitability whilst I’m isolating and getting paid, heating on and Me Netflix is paid, happy days. Ordering takeaways most nights, I dare not leave the house! It would of been worse if I didn’t take my 6th booster covid jab. Stay safe all
Looney tunes, cuckoo!

Someone sounds like they’re in the mood for a wind up. Total snooze fest though.

What a plum.

My missus worked on the helplines for booking vaccinations earlier this year. Only short-term contracts and got finished in April.

She was contacted at the end of last week asking if she is available to start again at very short notice in the near future.

Just waiting now for the go-ahead.

Just for your information. When you are posting nonsense in future it's "would have" not "would of". Thanks

Back