booostas

Boosters will happen when our double jabs start to loose their efficiency and we start to see a return to many getting seriously ill imo. This govt reacts to situations, it does not proact.

I know someone who works in an office role in the NHS which granted her early access to her vaccinations, having had her 2nd jab back in April. She caught Covid mid August and was hospitalised. She said she'd never been more poorly. Felt like Flu but 10 times worse. Bodes well for the rest of us late on this year / early next year.

Even if immunity gradually wanes, it's doing so at different rates in different people, so even without boosters we won't have the sudden surge of people being hospitalised we had last year. Long term, I can't see anyone but the "vulnerable" cohort being offered free boosters, same as with the flu shots.

Even if immunity gradually wanes, it's doing so at different rates in different people, so even without boosters we won't have the sudden surge of people being hospitalised we had last year. Long term, I can't see anyone but the "vulnerable" cohort being offered free boosters, same as with the flu shots.
as it should be when there are countless millions in the world without any vaccinations

Boosters will happen when our double jabs start to loose their efficiency and we start to see a return to many getting seriously ill imo. This govt reacts to situations, it does not proact.

I know someone who works in an office role in the NHS which granted her early access to her vaccinations, having had her 2nd jab back in April. She caught Covid mid August and was hospitalised. She said she'd never been more poorly. Felt like Flu but 10 times worse. Bodes well for the rest of us late on this year / early next year.
Maybes the theory is folk encounter the bug prior to the vaccine wearing off. Not quite sure but that would make sense in my mind but from what you describe the wearing off could be as low as 4 months which is a bit of a worry.

Maybes the theory is folk encounter the bug prior to the vaccine wearing off. Not quite sure but that would make sense in my mind but from what you describe the wearing off could be as low as 4 months which is a bit of a worry.
It shouldn't worry you because "it's over" and you're not jabbed anyway.

It shouldn't worry you because "it's over" and you're not jabbed anyway.
Indeed but I'm coming at it from the majority perspective and trying to make sense of it. This apparent dumping of the vaccine passport is a huge step in the right direction to me making the decision to get jabbed, but I have an inkling in a few weeks time that will be u turned on.

Back