booostas

LeeHoweyYBIAC

Goalkeeper
I'm not anti vaccine by any means had both me injections

Logon or register to see this image

BUT I don't fancy getting yearly boosters like, i wonder if they will make it that your Covid certificate will expire if you don't get them, surely these boosters should be totally optional like the flu jab for instance

If you have had 2 vaccines already so agree with them and can see the value why would you object?

Takes an hour out one day once a year, hardly time consuming and can’t see any other reason to not want to if you were fine with the first two.

If you have had 2 vaccines already so agree with them and can see the value why would you object?

Takes an hour out one day once a year, hardly time consuming and can’t see any other reason to not want to if you were fine with the first two.

i was quite poorly for a week after my first one, my second one was absolutely fine, i didn't get the jabs to protect myself I have a pretty good immune system for that i got it to protect those who are at risk people like me nanna and stuff those are the ones who should be getting a booster if they want to

The talk was that it would be the most vulnerable getting boosters wasn't it? Or have I missed something?

It's not like most folk get a flu jab every year, just those most at risk.

BUT I don't fancy getting yearly boosters like, i wonder if they will make it that your Covid certificate will expire if you don't get them, surely these boosters should be totally optional like the flu jab for instance
Not yearly mate , every 6 months then a daily covid pill
Not yearly mate , every 6 months then a daily covid pill
On the

in isreal you are no longer considered vaccinated and you’re green pass is expired unless you have hid the booster . Expect this here
The talk was that it would be the most vulnerable getting boosters wasn't it? Or have I missed something?

It's not like most folk get a flu jab every year, just those most at risk.
The original talk was good only the most vulnerable need the jab. Now look where we are. Kids need it

Last edited:

Back