Booking a driving test.

Trying to book a retest, None available till the end of time it seems.... anyone know the best time to get online to get a slot booked? pulling my hair out here.

Trying to book a retest, None available till the end of time it seems.... anyone know the best time to get online to get a slot booked? pulling my hair out here.
Leave your details and they'll contact you with a date. Expect October / November though.
A 6 month wait at best. She failed for stalling, to make it worse.
You don't fail for stalling.

It's one of the options on the booking site. A few of my clients have been emailed dates back.
How did she fail for stalling? Unless it was repeated time after time?
Maybe it was clutch control but was moving slowly in 2nd gear, hadnt stopped. Car stalled. Iv been teaching her to only go into 1st gear when the car is stationary. As has her instructor.

On her way back to the test centre to.
Maybe it was repeated a few times so a minor turned to a major?
Once only.

Maybe it was clutch control but was moving slowly in 2nd gear, hadnt stopped. Car stalled. Iv been teaching her to only go into 1st gear when the car is stationary. As has her instructor.

Once only.

Definitely seems harsh then - what a pisser especially when the wait for another test is so long

Once only.
Aye, unless it’s creating a dangerous situation then it’s not a major.

So she’ll have either done it multiple times or it’s been dangerous. If that isn’t the case, she should have appealed.

My guess is taking inappropriate action following the stall. EG not securing the car and selecting neutral or tried to move off after correcting the stall but not checking it was still safe.
Aye, unless it’s creating a dangerous situation then it’s not a major.

So she’ll have either done it multiple times or it’s been dangerous. If that isn’t the case, she should have appealed.
You can't appeal. Unless you can prove the test wasn't conducted correctly.

You used to be able to register for cancellations, have to be canny flexible like but might be an option if it’s still a thing.

My guess is taking inappropriate action following the stall. EG not securing the car and selecting neutral or tried to move off after correcting the stall but not checking it was still safe.

You can't appeal. Unless you can prove the test wasn't conducted correctly.
Wow, just read that. What a load of bollocks.

Back