Booked a girly lodge weekend today for September

It’s amazing how exciting it is to book something that is so simple and that has always been taken for granted. And to just have something to look forward to.
Bloody liberating 🥰
very true. we've booked a place in glastonbury for the end of april. not bothered if nothing's open, just looking forward to getting away for a while.

very true. we've booked a place in glastonbury for the end of april. not bothered if nothing's open, just looking forward to getting away for a while.
We aren’t going until September, figured I’d leave it a bit longer just to let everything settle down, and we wouldn’t go in school holidays anyway so it seemed like a good time.
I can’t wait, we’ve done it so many times, this seemed like booking a fortnight in the Caribbean 🤣🤣

we are going to woodland lake lodges in thirsk, been a few times, you can book direct on the website, I booked through landal green parks.

🤣🤣🤣
Very nice. I think my saucy comment went over your head a bit though :D . I just can't wait for a night out. Honestly can't remember the last time I sat belly laughed.

Very nice. I think my saucy comment went over your head a bit though :D . I just can't wait for a night out. Honestly can't remember the last time I sat belly laughed.
I think it probably did, oops ☺️☺️🤣
And, me too, just to sit and laugh, even when I texted the girls and said I’m doing this, the responses. I literally got “boom the text I’ve been waiting for.
And it’s just a girls weekend in a lodge. So simple yet has been out of reach for a year 🥲
It was me 50th and it was December so Santy stuff was allowed 🤣🤣

Last edited:
I think it probably did, oops ☺️☺️🤣
And, me too, just to sit and laugh, even when I texted the girls and said I’m doing this, the responses. I literally got “boom the text I’ve been waiting for.
And it’s just a girls weekend in a lodge. So simple yet has been out of reach for a year 🥲

It was me 50th and it was December so Santy stuff was allowed 🤣🤣
I've always used stuff like holidays, weekends away, nights out as sort things motivate myself. So like if work is pretty crap I can say to myself get through the next 3 weeks and then Im off to wherever. It must have been rubbish for younguns who want to be out every weekend and going on holiday with their pals. From being 17, 18 and into your early 20s you should be having the time of your life without anything to worry about.

I've always used stuff like holidays, weekends away, nights out as sort things motivate myself. So like if work is pretty crap I can say to myself get through the next 3 weeks and then Im off to wherever. It must have been rubbish for younguns who want to be out every weekend and going on holiday with their pals. From being 17, 18 and into your early 20s you should be having the time of your life without anything to worry about.
Had this “debate/arguement” on another thread about who has lost out most.
Its not top trumps but, young people have lost out on so many rights of passage, sitting exams, flour and eggs and blazer graffit, getting results, 16th birthdays, 18th and 21st birthdays, graduations.
And even just a year of going out with their mates, making relationships and kopping off.
They can never ever get that back

It’s amazing how exciting it is to book something that is so simple and that has always been taken for granted. And to just have something to look forward to.
Bloody liberating 🥰

we booked week in Seahouses in August too, last 2 been cancelled so fingers crossed for both of us

Back