Book recommendation, Stress management type thing

Will print it off at work and give it to him in an envelope telling him to open it at home, poor fucker will probably have a panic attack thinking about it
Need to be careful though , although you mean well he may get more anxious if he feels his anxiety has become noticeable to others and just handing him an envelope is a bit " hard core" :lol:
Might be best to say something like "ya knar what I have been getting stressed to fuck recently, mate of mine put me on to this".
You say he has loads of issues so this might not be simple stress reactivity, he may have an underlying panic disorder, social phobia or diagnosable general anxiety disorder. If so the stuff I posted will calm him down some but he may need individual therapy about what the " issue" is.
Find Psychological therapies (IAPT) services - NHS
All free

Need to be careful though , although you mean well he may get more anxious if he feels his anxiety has become noticeable to others and just handing him an envelope is a bit " hard core" :lol:
Might be best to say something like "ya knar what I have been getting stressed to fuck recently, mate of mine put me on to this".
You say he has loads of issues so this might not be simple stress reactivity, he may have an underlying panic disorder, social phobia or diagnosable general anxiety disorder. If so the stuff I posted will calm him down some but he may need individual therapy about what the " issue" is.
Find Psychological therapies (IAPT) services - NHS
All free

Do you work in that area? I was aware I might freak him, he is only 24, just horrible to see him beating himself up all the time

Cheers, as I realised, and you mentioned its a tricky subject to broach, everyone just thinks he is a fanny, he has loads of issues, just thought I would try and help (The Karma may help me win the lottery)
Your work place got no mental health awareness policy? Maybe they will shell for a few private sessions for him quick ?

I work with a lad who has loads of issues, but he gets stressed out over the slightest thing

Anyone got any book recommendations to help him sort this out?

Thanks in anticipation

Best avoid psycho books as well as horror and extreme violence.

Stick to something light hearted with a touch of comedy like Tom Sharpe.

Cheers, as I realised, and you mentioned its a tricky subject to broach, everyone just thinks he is a fanny, he has loads of issues, just thought I would try and help (The Karma may help me win the lottery)
Good on you mate, i have loads of stuff i carry around in my head from half a dozen people who have confided in me there problems. And i am not talking about flyshit. Some horrendous childhood stuff. Stuff their partners of twenty odd years do not even know about. As i said, good on you for giving a shit.

Good on you mate, i have loads of stuff i carry around in my head from half a dozen people who have confided in me there problems. And i am not talking about flyshit. Some horrendous childhood stuff. Stuff their partners of twenty odd years do not even know about. As i said, good on you for giving a shit.

Cheers marra, I dont like to see people suffering, even thought there are a couple of people there I would quite happily stab. Erm anyone recommend books to help potential serial killers

Back