Book at bedtime. What are you reading?

Sounds like you're the c*** tbh mate.
Why? He makes it very clear in his website that anyone wanting a signed copy of his book should message him through the website and he will get back to the enquirer about shipping costs.
And the comment was made tongue in cheek anyway, which clearly wasn’t conveyed.
Mate.

Why? He makes it very clear in his website that anyone wanting a signed copy of his book should message him through the website and he will get back to the enquirer about shipping costs.
And the comment was made tongue in cheek anyway, which clearly wasn’t conveyed.
Mate.
How long ago did you send the message? Don't you think he may have other things to do and possibly a long list of others that want autographs?

Also, Lee won't be the one running the website, he'll have people to do that for him. He probably isn't even aware of your message.

How about you stfu and wait like a good boy.

How long ago did you send the message? Don't you think he may have other things to do and possibly a long list of others that want autographs?

Also, Lee won't be the one running the website, he'll have people to do that for him. He probably isn't even aware of your message.

Jeez, are you still up? Surely you have to be up for school shortly.

Just finished Going Commando by Mark Time, which was really enjoyable. It's about the author's experiences undertaking the Royal Marines commando course at 16. Not a Man Booker winner but very funny nonetheless.

About to start Mindhunter, should be a bit more serious!

Last edited:

No, I don't think he will have TBH!

Sovereign : the third Shardlake book by CJ Sansom, with the latest Bosch by Michael Connelly awaiting on my Kindle and a long, long list to follow.

I'm currently working my way through the bosch series now. I'm loving them. Currently enjoying Trunk music. Unfortunately, i've read some of them out of sequence, so i know certain characters aren't around in later unread books.
I've enjoyed every one, but if i had to be negative, i'd wish Bosch had a bit of humour in him.

I never pay full whack for books.

I sometimes do, but a can't remember one that i thought was worth the money. One in particular had a right shit ending. "And up steps Michael Grey".
Just got a load of Michael Connelly books from a charity book sale and am enjoying them. Cheap as chips. 50p for one or £2 for three. Cannit gan wrang.

Last edited:
I'm currently working my way through the bosch series now. I'm loving them. Currently enjoying Trunk music. Unfortunately, i've read some of them out of sequence, so i know certain characters aren't around in later unread books.
I've enjoyed every one, but if i had to be negative, i'd wish Bosch had a bit of humour in him.

I sometimes do, but a can't remember one that i thought was worth the money. One in particular had a right shit ending. "And up steps Michael Grey".
Just got a load of Michael Connelly books from a charity book sale and am enjoying them. Cheap as chips. 50p for one or £2 for three. Cannit gan wrang.
I enjoy raking around shops for books

Back