Bonked???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Hopkins

Midfield
I've just been out on the bike and did about 15 miles and stopped at my usual place for a cereal bar and a drink before heading home.
Once I stopped and took my gloves off and skull cap I felt rotten. I couldn't really stand up, couldn't eat my bar only just managed a few sips of water.
I wasn't feeling paggered before I stopped so is this bonking?
My skull cap was drenched with sweat. Could it have been that taking my hat off my temperature dropped quickly? Being thin of hair and thick of head any (sensible) ;) answers are appreciated

I've just been out on the bike and did about 15 miles and stopped at my usual place for a cereal bar and a drink before heading home.
Once I stopped and took my gloves off and skull cap I felt rotten. I couldn't really stand up, couldn't eat my bar only just managed a few sips of water.
I wasn't feeling paggered before I stopped so is this bonking?
My skull cap was drenched with sweat. Could it have been that taking my hat off my temperature dropped quickly? Being thin of hair and thick of head any (sensible) ;) answers are appreciated

You won't have needed food/drink ( other than water etc) for a 15 mile ride

Not be a bonk in the true sense....your body won't be eating into other reserves after 15 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back