Bongo Bingo

Its a bit of a nightclub going on, with bingo in there, certain numbers they'll blast certain songs and everybody goes mad.
Prizes to be won include coco pops, Henry hoover, vodka, mobility scooters

A rave and bingo. Full of wacky charvers

Prizes vary from £2k or mobility scooters :lol:

It’s mint
That smacks of those targeted adverts with Michael Parkinson giving free pens to doomed gannies or the charity adverts for spastic cats.

It’s brilliant - go !
:lol:
I honestly scrolled up there expecting that to be @mux .

Like normal bingo but while singing bon jovi

Next question. How pissed am I going to have to get before I go to join in and not feel awkward?
You've got 6 numbers? Well we're half way there

Enjoying yasell @Dave Herbal ?
Legs 22, @Dave Herbal
2 fat towers, @Dave Herbal again.
I bet he's dripping in M&S cardies and denier 99 American tan tights. Stinking of Newbles extra special range of knitting needles and covered in dabber marks.

Last edited:
That smacks of those targeted adverts with Michael Parkinson giving free pens to doomed gannies or the charity adverts for spastic cats.

Legs 22, @Dave Herbal
I bet he's dripping in M&S cardies and denier 99 American tan tights. Stinking of Newbles extra special range of knitting needles and covered in dabber marks.

I'm in awe

The latter.
You're wrong BB mate because I really like it. Going again on the 17th Sept. My mate won a mobility scooter last time we went.

@mux loves it.

Make of that what you will.
Ah ffs

Legs 22, @Dave Herbal
It's mint man! Absolutely packed full of lasses!!!! And me :lol:

You're wrong BB mate because I really like it. Going again on the 17th Sept. My mate won a mobility scooter last time we went.

Ah ffs

It's mint man! Absolutely packed full of lasses!!!! And me :lol:
The amount of fanny in the smoking area was unbelievable like. Don’t really know what was happening on the bingo mind. Couldn’t understand the scouse get and was too busy dancing on the bench every 30 seconds to actually play it properly.

Back