Bonded warehouse sessions

Yes before 7. Fiver after that.

Yeah it's just a bar downstairs often with acoustic music. Does small plates and what have you for food. Good drink selection imo.

might go after the match tomorrow. at the theatre tonight. they should be advertising it heavily tomorrow around the town during the day. must admit, i've not seen much about it other than on here, and i follow loads of local music/events pages/people on FB. unless i've just been unlucky

might go after the match tomorrow. at the theatre tonight. they should be advertising it heavily tomorrow around the town during the day. must admit, i've not seen much about it other than on here, and i follow loads of local music/events pages/people on FB. unless i've just been unlucky
Instagram is your friend.

Away in York for the weekend otherwise would have been there. Was canny last month with Smoove & Turrell.

My main man Beans on Toast playing there in April so will be in attendance.

How is this place doing...particularly the end of month sessions?(might go with few mates next weekend)

The opening weekend had 20 bands on, upstairs and down. Every time I’ve looked since then it just seems to be DJ’s, making it the same as every other pub. I was looking to go there last bank holiday Sunday but they didn’t have anything on, so we didn’t.
They should have a weekend of bands once a month and bank holidays.

Back