Bolton

Hard to say how serious we'll take it is the only problem.
The line up we played against villa would probably best most teams if others don't take it seriously either, and if Graham and wyke are used in the league grigg will get these games as well so we may get stronger, first team wouldn't play until quarter finals I reckon

Not exactly going to plan in League 2 for them is it?

I thought they'd sorted themselves out after last season?
We signed 18 players before the season started so he's basically starting from scratch with a whole new squad.

We had 64% possession away from home today against a team that were in the play-offs last season.

Evatt can coach a team to keep the ball but he needs to sort out the defence.
Marathon not a sprint mate mind sometimes difficult to shift losing mentality when relegated
I don't know why the players would have a losing mentality given that hardly any of them were playing for us last season.

In fact two of them actually won promotion from L2 last season.

Last edited:
We signed 18 players before the season started so he's basically starting from scratch with a whole new squad.

We had 64% possession away from home today against a team that were in the play-offs last season.

I don't know why the players would have a losing mentality given that hardly any of them were playing for us last season.

Possession means nothing

Losing mentality of a club we had it at times

The likes of scowen and grigg, embleton Neil and diamond Jumanji feeney would beat most other teams back up players I'd think can tell we have won today I'm usually negative
I make no judgement on any of the others since half of them I've not seen play and most of them have had no game time but how can you assign any value to Grigg since he's had ample opportunity to shine and has achieved the square root of fuck all since he arrived.

Back