Bolton to stay up!!

Think they still have another points deduction to come
This, cancellation of the Brentford game last season still hasn't been punished. Their squad is wafer thin and they are relying on a current 12 point Plus swing chasing Wimbledon, Accrington, Tranmere and Lincoln. I personally can't see it happening but Liam Bridcutt is looking half decent for them apparently. Doing what we hoped Leadbitter would be doing for us

Think they still have another points deduction to come
is that actually going to happen. seems to have been conveniently forgotten about. They have been given more advantages than any club in this league. Should have been booted out but were given extension after extension to get sorted. Now this points deduction hasn't materialised. Bury meanwhile...

They are looking more of a team than us which is damming itself when they were thrown together in six weeks from a mixture of free transfers, released players and journeymen.

Sadly for them another points deduction is in the offing which I fear will destroy any faint hope they’d have of staying up.

This. They appear harder to score against than us at the minute and we've taken 18 months to assemble this back 4.

This, cancellation of the Brentford game last season still hasn't been punished. Their squad is wafer thin and they are relying on a current 12 point Plus swing chasing Wimbledon, Accrington, Tranmere and Lincoln. I personally can't see it happening but Liam Bridcutt is looking half decent for them apparently. Doing what we hoped Leadbitter would be doing for us
They cancelled a game this season too.

TBH they are screwed, but it's a shame in the sense they are playing at a standard well above the bottom of League One. I hope they bounce back from League Two next year.

Back