Bolton away allocation in sept

Wonder if they give us more if we sell out they could use the cash

I'm thinking that we could get less if they can't pay for stewarding, catering or police. Just seen a tweet about their next home game actually and it says that only the lower tiers are open. We usually get the lower and upper.

I'm thinking that we could get less if they can't pay for stewarding, catering or police. Just seen a tweet about their next home game actually and it says that only the lower tiers are open. We usually get the lower and upper.

It's lower tiers only at the moment because there are no season tickets.

Match tickets are only available shortly before the game.

For the last home game they went on sale at 11am on Friday and sales stopped at 8pm the same day.

No tickets were sold on the day of the game.

Doncaster are playing there next tuesday and doncaster have only been able to start selling tickets today, 5 days before the game. On doncasters website it says no postage, collect from doncaster from saturday onwards.

Bolton are existing on a day to day basis, so tickets won't go on sale until a few days before the game, provided they are still operating.

Things may get a bit better if the proposed sale goes through.

It'll be a last minute scramble for tickets

Had some great days out at Bolton ( bar our season in the championship) be a shame to see them go
Doncaster are playing there next tuesday and doncaster have only been able to start selling tickets today, 5 days before the game. On doncasters website it says no postage, collect from doncaster from saturday onwards.
Coventry could print at home for the game just gone

Bolton are existing on a day to day basis, so tickets won't go on sale until a few days before the game, provided they are still operating.

Things may get a bit better if the proposed sale goes through.

It'll be a last minute scramble for tickets

I heard rumours we were going to manage the ticketing for the away allocation directly.

Back