Bolton away allocation in sept

I could be wrong mate, but I don't think it's a logistical thing and more the administrator not wanting to comit in case people lose their money.

No probs mate. What I was told was basically the club were going to issue SAFC tickets for Bolton away and collect money in advance. Effectively your match ticket would be printed on SAFC paper

It's ok. Used to be better with a stop off in Chorley but the plod stopped coaches and minibuses going in.
I don't think it was the police, i think it was the local council who said football fans were not welcome. Local businesses were not happy with this, and after a meeting they looked at some sort of compromise. I could be wrong but i don't think coaches are banned

No probs mate. What I was told was basically the club were going to issue SAFC tickets for Bolton away and collect money in advance. Effectively your match ticket would be printed on SAFC paper
Sounds plausible. We've always took good followings so folk will need time to organise transport.
I don't think it was the police, i think it was the local council who said football fans were not welcome. Local businesses were not happy with this, and after a meeting they looked at some sort of compromise. I could be wrong but i don't think coaches are banned
Hope you're right marra. Had some canny stop offs there.

Last edited:
Could be a case of Sunderland providing stewards like we have done in the past. If they've any sense they'll open a full side stand and give us pretty much what we want. 10k would net them a few hundred grand.

When we played there in April, we were only given the bottom tier because they couldn't afford to pay for the staff to man the upper tier. Not long before the game, they did release the upper tier but it was touch and go.

Back