Boiler problem

Woke up to no hot water. Got a Baxter Avanta Plus. It’s showing an error message of P1.0 F2.3. Any ideas? Can’t find anything on Google and been in the Baxi customer support queue twice and not been able to speak to anyone.

Take the front cover off entirely and see if there is a small red micro switch mounted on a vertical pipe on the left hand side near the back. Press it to reset the system.

pressure should be around 1.5bar try topping it up a little and as said reset the boiler.

Pressure is between 1 and 2 aye.

Take the front cover off entirely and see if there is a small red micro switch mounted on a vertical pipe on the left hand side near the back. Press it to reset the system.

Taken the front cover off and can’t see a red switch. Only a little red screw on the top of pipe above the boiler.

pressure should be around 1.5bar try topping it up a little and as said reset the boiler.
I agree check the water pressure. Locate the two (tap) valves on the boiler that have to opened briefly to let more water into the system to increase the pressure . Your instruction manual should help if you haven't got one search for it on line using your boiler make and model number.

Mines not a Baxi, but last week when i ran my bath, the water was just lukewarm. Turns out the flu/vent to outside was partially blocked. Worth checking if you're not already sorted.

Sounds like it’s fucked Marra...

My baxi had a problem last year, rang the fucker who fitted it, asked had I had it serviced by baxi and saidno, and he refused to come out, said it would be a right clart on.:):)

Just looked at the Baxi and Remeha fault codes, the code your boiler is displaying doesn’t seem to be listed. Could be a PCB issue

Back