Bog Roll Audit

Bloody hell they'd hate me at your place then.

Bog roll is all included in my rent here so I use as much as I want. It's rubbish though. Similar to the old school tracing paper stuff rather than actully getting some purchase on the clart and removing it it mostly just spreads it around the cake hole.

Bloody hell they'd hate me at your place then.

Bog roll is all included in my rent here so I use as much as I want. It's rubbish though. Similar to the old school tracing paper stuff rather than actully getting some purchase on the clart and removing it it mostly just spreads it around the cake hole.
Urgh.

I hope you and I have very different definitions of “cakehole”.

My place changed from toilet rolls to the captive dispensers.
I asked the facilities guy why as the new things they put in took out all the space and you had to sit at an angle.
He said that each cubicle in the place was loaded with 4 rolls every morning and they had to be refilled again once a day.
The theory was that people were nicking them for home.
Bearing in mind we had around 200 cubicles (men, women, disabled and transgender (I know I know)) we were currently going through 4 pallets a day... of bog roll.
One of the cleaners full time job was simply backfilling and loading bog roll all day.
So it was decided to switch to captive bog roll, which apparently solved the issue.

Another unbelievable situation with petty theft was hand soap.
Each sink (again about 200) had a soap pump next to it. People were brining in empty hand wash soap bottles and refilling them from work.
We had to get new ones that foamed at it came out so it couldn't be decanted into another bottle.

I'm amazed these people can do stuff like that while literally looking in the mirror. No shame or self awareness.

Back