Body found in that Malaysian search for Nora Quoirin

JonMc

Striker
Body found in search for missing Nora

Poor little lass. Body found near to where she went missing. Awful news but what I was expecting I suppose after all this time missing.

Looks like her parent's fears were correct despite Malaysian authorities telling everyone differently.

Last edited:

Mother looked distraught on TV in that Interview yesterday.... Dread to think the state shes in now. Not an obvious choice of country to take your daughter especially with her learning dificulties and special needs id have thought

Looks like she tragically wandered off.
Post mortem suggesting she’s died off starvation.
Tragic that if she had been found sooner she might have survived, but perhaps in a small small way there’s a tiny consolation that someone hasn’t taken her and harmed her.

Prolonged hunger and stress. Christ.

I wonder if she just went looking for that waterfall, got lost and her special needs condition just confused and terrified her and had her hiding from the search parties. But if they were playing tapes of her mother calling for her she would surely have been attracted to that. Very confusing.

Just seen on BBC news. Absolutely tragic. Although the part that I found a bit suspicious/strange is the fact that her body was naked when they found her. Surely if she had just wondered off she woud have been clothed??

Although the part that I found a bit suspicious/strange is the fact that her body was naked when they found her. Surely if she had just wondered off she woud have been clothed??
Incredibly humid in the jungle 100% sometimes,you feel like you cant breath with the oppressive heat,she had learning difficulties,maybe she just wore few clothes when she climbed out of the window and discarded them when confused?

Incredibly humid in the jungle 100% sometimes,you feel like you cant breath with the oppressive heat,she had learning difficulties,maybe she just wore few clothes when she climbed out of the window and discarded them when confused?

Yeah potentially. Although still find it strange that they would report it. Not sure why they felt the need to include the fact her body was naked if no foul play implied?

Back