Body found in that Malaysian search for Nora Quoirin

Mother looked distraught on TV in that Interview yesterday.... Dread to think the state shes in now. Not an obvious choice of country to take your daughter especially with her learning dificulties and special needs id have thought

This. Utterly horrendous for the parents but a strange choice of destination for a family like that.
I just hope she wasn't too scared prior to it happening.

It's hard to believe in this modern day that you can say 'there is a person lost within walking distance of this spot, you have up to a week to find them', and they are not found.
It’s thick jungle mate and as such is incredibly difficult for a fit grown man to negotiate, let alone a slip of a lass with a handicap.
Facebook comments going for parents did it !,stupid twats
Fucks sake.

This is going to drag on for the family and they will never get the truth. It's already stinking to high heaven.
Does it? Obviously there are lots of things that might have happened but the most likely is an excited 15 year old with a learning disability went for a wander that went tragically wrong.

What do we reckon happened here?
Official line is she's wandered off, got lost in the forest and died after being missing for several days. My thoughts are that the parents should insist on a top medical examiner to do another autopsy to be sure. The girl had learning difficulties, I find it strange that she took it upon herself to go out of a window alone and wander about aimlessly (that site had also been searched a few times so I'm smelling a bit of a rat).

Official line is she's wandered off, got lost in the forest and died after being missing for several days. My thoughts are that the parents should insist on a top medical examiner to do another autopsy to be sure. The girl had learning difficulties, I find it strange that she took it upon herself to go out of a window alone and wander about aimlessly (that site had also been searched a few times so I'm smelling a bit of a rat).

All sounds a bit dodgy this alright.

Certainly sensible for another post Morton if possible but, just like " normal" teenagers plenty of kids with a disability go off on an adventure as do plenty of old folk. Sadly, sometimes, the outcome is tragic.

Does it? Obviously there are lots of things that might have happened but the most likely is an excited 15 year old with a learning disability went for a wander that went tragically wrong.
I really hope it's as simple as that marra. Putting myself in the parents shoes though I'd be sceptical until I'd been given every piece of evidence to support what I was being told. I can imagine it's really difficult for them to stay and think rationally under the circumstances, so they're pretty vulnerable themselves at the minute.

She had limited speech,limited movement,her naked body was found in an area that had already been searched,her family are doubting the Malaysian findings and cause of death this morning.

Back