Body found in Malaysia

I read somewhere that some shaman who was asked about her said she'd been taken by a genie. Not surprising that he's being held by police now

How did she go missing in first place ? Anyone know ? She must have been petrified poor soul !
Theory from the parents is that she was kidnapped, but I think that’s based on the fact she hasn’t wandered away or acted this way previously.

But learning difficulties and the fact that she’s in a strange place could mean anything really.

Heartbreaking!

How did she go missing in first place ? Anyone know ? She must have been petrified poor soul !
The window was open in her room when they looked in on her in the morning. The parents said she'd never run away on her own but the local police immediately treated the case as a missing persons and started dog searches of the local jungle. She was found near to where she disappeared. Sounds like the parents instincts were right and it's all pretty suspicious. I guess an autopsy/time of death will give more detail. But a rotten state of affairs.

Hopefully local police will co-operate with British police who went out there. Some places out there are more worried about their tourism than the truth.
Not that I have any idea if that's the Malays mind.

Poor Norah, not the outcome we'd hoped for but I'm relieved she's been found for her family bless her 😢 .The fact that the poor girl was found naked points to more than a misplaced adventure to the waterfall she'd been excited to see. I can't believe that some lunatic said she'd been taken by a genie ffs, absolute madness and not the kind of shit her parents should have been exposed to either.

Been following this from the start, its absolutely heartbreaking. However it happened i hope the poor bairn never suffered.

Terrible stuff. Body found less than half a day after the parents post a reward. I hope no mercenary fucker knew something all along and only said something when the reward was offered.

Terrible stuff. Body found less than half a day after the parents post a reward. I hope no mercenary fucker knew something all along and only said something when the reward was offered.
Yup, apparently they're questioning the person that went to a police cordon to say that they'd found a body (perhaps it was an area that they'd already searched as it was only about a mile from where she'd gone missing).

Back