Bobby Madley

Whoever his mate of ten years is should be the only one to feel shame here. Grassing a mate up to an employer for something like that is despicable. If the recipient of the video found it offensive and crass he should have responded with a text telling him he was a dick for sending it and not to send anything like that again.
100%, his “mate” is an utter kernt. He shouldn’t have done it, though we all make mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Opens up on his sacking.

ridiculous he was sacked for that imo

his so called mate posted the video on social media when it was meant to be a private message between the two of them, what a f***ing knobber that friend is, absolute bell end of the highest order, I feel a bit sorry for him tbh

Having a dig at Greta is something I will never understand. She is a young lass with needs trying her best to get people to focus on saving the planet. If you poke fun at her or have an issue with what she is doing it points more at you being a problem than her.

I find her intensely annoying. I know I’m probably in the minority, but having a kid in the White House glowering furiously at an American president and telling him what he should be doing does the cause no favours, imo.
She’s yet another environmentalist repeating what we all know, without presenting workable solutions.
Or perhaps she expects us all to travel across oceans in a solar egg box.
What the fuck are you talking a about? Look at trump and brexit and all those vermin. That’s the world going mad.

Brexiteers are ‘vermin’?
f***ing hell, man.

Last edited:

Back