Bobby Kerr's Tache - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the lad lost his fight against cancer this morning. :(

He wasn't a prolific poster on here, but was a regular on the Boozer back in the day.

You gave it your best shot, Craig marra. Sad times.

I rememebr the lad..

Sad to hear. RIP Craig...

how old was he Flicky

little bit ironic that its the start fo Movember and its to help fight Prostate cancer..

Bloody hell, I didn't see that one coming. We didn't really get on on a "cyber" level but had a drink in the deaf club with him numerous times and he was a good lad. I hope that you and your denim jacket are in a better place Craig.

RIP BKT.

Last edited:
This was a post he did a few weeks ago on the Cancer thread

Nice one! Particularly with the lack of side effects. I reached my 10th cycle a week ago but it ended up being postponed as my arm veins are, frankly, fucked. Three large chemical burns and a load of hardened vein tissue make me look like a Blyth smackheed. Been switched to tablet meds so having 2 x 3 week cycles of those, starting Monday. Then it's final scan to determine if further treatment is necessary or if I can move to regular check-ups.

TBH, just want to be clear enough to enjoy Xmas with the family. Can deal with it all again next year if need be.

Positive thoughts to all who are still fighting this fucker... kick its evil f***ing arse!!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=647606&page=25#ixzz2AyD5RdWz

RIP, Condolences to Friends & Family. I remember him on the Boozer back in the day. :-(

This was a post he did a few weeks ago on the Cancer thread

Nice one! Particularly with the lack of side effects. I reached my 10th cycle a week ago but it ended up being postponed as my arm veins are, frankly, fucked. Three large chemical burns and a load of hardened vein tissue make me look like a Blyth smackheed. Been switched to tablet meds so having 2 x 3 week cycles of those, starting Monday. Then it's final scan to determine if further treatment is necessary or if I can move to regular check-ups.

TBH, just want to be clear enough to enjoy Xmas with the family. Can deal with it all again next year if need be.

Positive thoughts to all who are still fighting this fucker... kick its evil f***ing arse!!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=647606&page=25#ixzz2AyD5RdWz

I remember reading that :-( Massive shame he didn't get his wish.

How old was he?

this was a post he did a few weeks ago on the cancer thread

nice one! Particularly with the lack of side effects. I reached my 10th cycle a week ago but it ended up being postponed as my arm veins are, frankly, fucked. Three large chemical burns and a load of hardened vein tissue make me look like a blyth smackheed. Been switched to tablet meds so having 2 x 3 week cycles of those, starting monday. Then it's final scan to determine if further treatment is necessary or if i can move to regular check-ups.

Tbh, just want to be clear enough to enjoy xmas with the family. Can deal with it all again next year if need be.

Positive thoughts to all who are still fighting this fucker... Kick its evil f***ing arse!!

read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=647606&page=25#ixzz2ayd5rdwz

:-:)-( rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back