Bobby Kerr's Tache - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

i knew him from his avatar but never really had any dealings with him on here tbh.
RIP to him all the same, thoughts are with his loved ones.

RIP Mate:cry:

I had some good conversations with the lad - my oncologist and his were the same

He was one of the positive posters which has always helped me remain positive.

Thanks for the support mate and hope you are now at peace and thinking of the family

Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up knowing that one of my best friends is no longer here.

I first spoke to him online about 8 years ago through here, the Boozer and a kindred love of The Wildhearts.

He became one of my best friends, and was always there when I needed an ear and a pint.

A top fella. A much loved Father and Brother, and Friend.

The world is a worse place today...

But I know that Craig wouldn't want us to be sad. I know he's sitting up there, looking down on us and singing his f***ing head off..

'Don't worry 'bout me, Don't worry 'bout me. I'll be alright. Don't worry 'bout me...'

(It's a Wildhearts song. Look it up. It's the bonus track on P.H.U.Q)

I love you Buddy. And I'll miss you...

Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up knowing that one of my best friends is no longer here.

I first spoke to him online about 8 years ago through here, the Boozer and a kindred love of The Wildhearts.

He became one of my best friends, and was always there when I needed an ear and a pint.

But I know that Craig wouldn't want us to be sad. I know he's sitting up there, looking down on us and singing his f***ing head off..

'Don't worry 'bout me, Don't worry 'bout me. I'll be alright. Don't worry 'bout me...'

^^like^^

great tribute... RIP Craig. condolences and best wishes to his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back