Bobby Kerr's Tache - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

:-( RIP BKT

Just re-reading the alexander and others thread and it sounded like things were going well with his treatment. Shame he never got to see xmas like he wanted.

RIP marra
I'm sure you gave it your best shot.
The rest of us can only take heart with your fight and use your positive attitude in our fight against this horrible disease.

Thoughts go out to your family and be at peace now.

This was a post he did a few weeks ago on the Cancer thread

Nice one! Particularly with the lack of side effects. I reached my 10th cycle a week ago but it ended up being postponed as my arm veins are, frankly, fucked. Three large chemical burns and a load of hardened vein tissue make me look like a Blyth smackheed. Been switched to tablet meds so having 2 x 3 week cycles of those, starting Monday. Then it's final scan to determine if further treatment is necessary or if I can move to regular check-ups.

TBH, just want to be clear enough to enjoy Xmas with the family. Can deal with it all again next year if need be.

Positive thoughts to all who are still fighting this fucker... kick its evil f***ing arse!!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=647606&page=25#ixzz2AyD5RdWz

:cry:

Yep he used to post in the Alexander cancer thread - RIP bobby :cry:

:-( Bloody hell, I met him a couple of times in the Deaf club, smashing lad, sad news. RIP mate.

never knew the lad but neverthless saddened to hear this awful news

thoughts with family and friends

RIP fella

One of the posters that you could instantly recognise from his daft avatar

RIP Mr Tache

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back