Bob Marley

SPUFF

Striker
always been a fan of many of his tunes, just seen a anniversary of his death on the news there, 36, fecking hell, knew he died youngish but didnt think that young!

Some quality lyrics.

always been a fan of many of his tunes, just seen a anniversary of his death on the news there, 36, fecking hell, knew he died youngish but didnt think that young!

Some quality lyrics.

I haven’t really listened to his work since I was a teenager. That stat is worrying though as I’m now older than he was when he died.

I haven’t really listened to his work since I was a teenager. That stat is worrying though as I’m now older than he was when he died.
Well, he sort of brought it on himself. Wouldn’t let the doctor take off his cancerous toe because of his religious beliefs. Accepted treatment when it was past the point of hoping. Wasn’t exactly down to age.

Was sat with my oldest in the car once, rolling through mp3s on the screen n she goes:

“Put that one on dad, waiting in van”:lol:

Still take the piss a decade on!:lol:
joking aside, she has great taste...what a song that is.

Kaya is an absolutely fantastic album.
all gold the lot of them but Babylon by bus for me, if you can get the original story book viynl sleeve, its worth a few quid.

Last edited:

Back