Status
Not open for further replies.

1-Burnin
2-Exodus
3-Catch a Fire
4-Natty Doughnut
5-Rastaman Vibration

Kaya doesn't even come close.

What did he say to the Wailers when he came back from the doughnut shop?
I don't know. What did he say to the Wailers when he came back from the doughnut shop?

Dunno if any of the Marley enthusiasts are aware but last year some paddy building firm were refurbishing a run down hotel in Kensal Green, NW London that the Wailers used to stay at when ower here in the 70s before they made it big.
Anyway they found a box of live tapes from half a dozen or so concerts which are apparently save able so expect a few live albums out in the next few years. The Rainbow and full Lyceum being mentioned.

At what number do you put Survival?
6-7th amongst those I've heard which are the island stuff. Apparently he'd released loads of stuff only in Jamaica in the 60s prior to signing with island. I dunno if I've heard any of that.
I'm nee aficionado or owt. I mainly listen to reggae on a beach or through headphones in the summer while wandering round London. Only time it seems to suit tbh. Reggae in the rain or snow just doesn't work for me!

6-7th amongst those I've heard which are the island stuff. Apparently he'd released loads of stuff only in Jamaica in the 60s prior to signing with island. I dunno if I've heard any of that.
I'm nee aficionado or owt. I mainly listen to reggae on a beach or through headphones in the summer while wandering round London. Only time it seems to suit tbh. Reggae in the rain or snow just doesn't work for me!

Agreed! Let's marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back