Boards back up

Had plenty shite to say on the other place about it being gone
Nothing untoward at all, just stating things the way they were at the time. Nobody new what was going on and most thought Roger had followed through with his suggestion of closing this place not to mention all the rumours flying around. I got the timing wrong of a mods post on another platform but that could be forgiven considering what has been going on in the background of this place.

Nothing untoward at all, just stating things the way they were at the time. Nobody new what was going on and most thought Roger had followed through with his suggestion of closing this place not to mention all the rumours flying around. I got the timing wrong of a mods post on another platform but that could be forgiven considering what has been going on in the background of this place.

What a load of nonsense

Board was down for a short while

Mod you quoted had never made the post you mentioned either

When RTG went down without warning quite a few signed up on not606 so if this place does close everybody should meet on there so we can all sort something else out.

Like I said earlier its not RTG that makes this place great its the people who post on here.
What a load of nonsense

Board was down for a short while

Mod you quoted had never made the post you mentioned either
He did but it was a day ago (it was mixed in with recent posts about RTGs server going down tonight) I can give you proof if you really want it but it will have to be by PM. I have space in my inbox just pm me if you want proof.

The board went down shortly after Roger threatened* (pardon the language*) to close this place. Its understandable people were getting jittery.

Last edited by a moderator:
When RTG went down without warning quite a few signed up on not606 so if this place does close everybody should meet on there so we can all sort something else out.

Like I said earlier its not RTG that makes this place great its the people who post on here.

He did but it was a day ago (it was mixed in with recent posts about RTGs server going down tonight) I can give you proof if you really want it but it will have to be by PM. I have space in my inbox just pm me if you want proof.

The board went down shortly after Roger threatened* (pardon the language*) to close this place. Its understandable people were getting jittery.

No need I know the lad and what he posts

Just a thought, why don’t you permanently post on wherever you fled to, make it great and leave the rest of us to go about our business on here?

Probably not but that’s irrelevant
Its posters like you that make this place worth coming back to marra.
I only found out on watts app.
Disgraceful way to find out.
Now I know how the players felt when Jack Ross was sacked and they too only found out on watts app.
I would blame the social/main stream media for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew

Back