Boards back up

When RTG went down without warning quite a few signed up on not606 so if this place does close everybody should meet on there so we can all sort something else out.

Like I said earlier its not RTG that makes this place great its the people who post on here.

He did but it was a day ago (it was mixed in with recent posts about RTGs server going down tonight) I can give you proof if you really want it but it will have to be by PM. I have space in my inbox just pm me if you want proof.

The board went down shortly after Roger threatened* (pardon the language*) to close this place. Its understandable people were getting jittery.
@AB22 Easy Tiger can you confirm if you posted on Facebook that RTG was permanently shut down? I’d hate to think that @niceonemarra was lying about you.

@AB22 Easy Tiger can you confirm if you posted on Facebook that RTG was permanently shut down? I’d hate to think that @niceonemarra was lying about you.
I never said he said it was shut down permanently. I said I thought it was shut down permanently due to a post he made on another platform which is a fair comment considering the circumstances. Like I've already said he posted it a day ago and it was mixed in with all the posts about the server going down last night. Its quite staggering that an admin on here is publically accusing me of lying about such things when they haven't even bothered to check the facts, I'm completely innocent but this is now getting out of hand so I think people should just let it go and move on. I've spoken to TVOR about it by pm and stated my case so I've got nothing further to say on the matter.

I never said he said it was shut down permanently. I said I thought it was shut down permanently due to a post he made on another platform which is a fair comment considering the circumstances. Like I've already said he posted it a day ago and it was mixed in with all the posts about the server going down last night. Its quite staggering that an admin on here is publically accusing me of lying about such things when they haven't even bothered to check the facts, I'm completely innocent but this is now getting out of hand so I think people should just let it go and move on. I've spoken to TVOR about it by pm and stated my case so I've got nothing further to say on the matter.
I think you’re lying too and I’m not an admin. Does that make my opinion worth less... 🤥

I think you’re lying too and I’m not an admin. Does that make my opinion worth less... 🤥
Yes because people trust the word of an admin, that's why I have had to defend myself so vigorously on this.

You're couldnt lie straight in bed man - biggest bullshitter on the board
Ex raf, high level government job, on tour in a band bla bla bla, Its not surprising people doubt my sincerity given my posting style but accusing someone of lying without knowing the facts for yourself is lame imo. The sad thing is this place is full of people who do this, its called libel and probably the main reason 509 posters are banned.

Back