Bluetooth travel speakers....

I’ve had this a while now, great sound quality, light and portable.

I have a Jawbone Mini Jambox and it's great. Company went out of business a couple of years ago (but because they went after a different market and tanked, not because of the quality of the audio stuff). You can still get them on Amazon etc

I’ve got a wonder boom as well and can confirm that they’re great. Waterproof so I listen to mine in the shower, it also floats so you can take it in the pool if/when holidays become a thing again. Sound quality is very good as well.

I’ll have a look into them. Cheers.

I think you'll find it's the same weight as the one you've got.

I have a Denon Envaya 250. It weighs 750 grams, it can handle knocks, has a carrying strap (though I don't use it as it's easy to carry without) and I get around 12 hours out of the battery.

The audio isn't highest quality but is nicely detailed on a par with Bose, Beats and Sonos. The most notable difference being the bass which doesn't overwhelm other frequencies as much as the others mentioned, I'd describe it has having more 'punch' than 'boom'.

Regarding portability, it depends how you use it. I take mine into the garden when I have company and the weather suits but more generally between the downstairs kitchen and upstairs office. Worth checking out some reviews.

Back