Bluedot Festival 2019

First headliners, Kraftwerk announced today. Some on here may be interested.

Saw that this morning and very interested. The lineups have always looked great across the board also. Only on Macclesfield also so an easy trip.
Day tickets go on sale Friday so interested how much they’ll be. I’ve seen them twice in last couple of years so I’m not as desperate to see them as I used to be.

Saw that this morning and very interested. The lineups have always looked great across the board also. Only on Macclesfield also so an easy trip.
Day tickets go on sale Friday so interested how much they’ll be. I’ve seen them twice in last couple of years so I’m not as desperate to see them as I used to be.
Saw them at Sage and was underwhelmed. Might be better at a much bigger venue, which is totally opposite of my usual stance on bands.

I might go to festival but it might be too civilised.

Saw them at Sage and was underwhelmed. Might be better at a much bigger venue, which is totally opposite of my usual stance on bands.

I might go to festival but it might be too civilised.

I was at sage and thought it was brilliant. Had great seats and loved every second of it. Be interested to hear why you found it underwhelming mate ??

I was at sage and thought it was brilliant. Had great seats and loved every second of it. Be interested to hear why you found it underwhelming mate ??
It was too close to get the experience. I hadn't had more than a couple of pints. Sage is awful imho. I think it would be great outside at a festival.

It was too close to get the experience. I hadn't had more than a couple of pints. Sage is awful imho. I think it would be great outside at a festival.

I saw them about 5 years back at t in park when they headlined the tent. I didn’t think it worked aswel from a technical point of view. It was 3d but the visuals and sound wasn’t as good as sounchecks aren’t as thorough as own gig / production. In terms of sound and visuals, the sage was much better. Each to their own of course.

Back