Blue Planet Live

A blasé tiger shark dipping around his bonce.
Backshall doesn't seem much bother. Bonnin sounds a little staid.

I like Bonnin but think she's better in recorded shows than live. Backshall shouts too much for me (I know it's enthusiasm but Packham is enthusiastic but soft spoken). It's a show that's crying out for Iolo Williams.

I like Bonnin but think she's better in recorded shows than live. Backshall shouts too much for me (I know it's enthusiasm but Packham is enthusiastic but soft spoken). It's a show that's crying out for Iolo Williams.
She knows what she's on about, but by the time it comes out it sounds like she doesn't.

Did you see the end of it last night. They were releasing Turtles and while the lass was giving a heart felt plea to the camera a seagull swooped down and had one away

Did you see the end of it last night. They were releasing Turtles and while the lass was giving a heart felt plea to the camera a seagull swooped down and had one away

:D
I did notice that. Maybe should have been concentrating on the turtles and not the piece to camera

The only part I've seen was two minutes last night before a Line of Duty. Bloke telling everyone off for using sea as an open sewer.

It was good mate. I particularly enjoyed the lass in the first one that was taking hooks out of sharks. The buggers would then keep coming back and resting on her lap.

Back