Blue Monday

The concept was first publicised as part of a 2005 press release from holiday company Sky Travel, which claimed to have calculated the date using an equation.

The idea is considered pseudoscience,[1]with its formula derided by scientists as nonsensical.
Probably right. January does always seem to drag as a month though and apparently around now is when the reality of the cost of Christmas kicks in as credit card bills hit the mat/inbox.

At least it's a bright sunny day though. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Same as every other Monday then, shite!

Even worse for me, wife ill so I’ve had to put a holiday in to look after the 2 year old. A morning at ‘tumble tots’ at the funshack and an afternoon singing at ‘music bugs’!
Fantastic opportunity to be with the nipper. Appreciate it man, you'll look back on days like this in years to come, trust me.

Even worse for me, wife ill so I’ve had to put a holiday in to look after the 2 year old. A morning at ‘tumble tots’ at the funshack and an afternoon singing at ‘music bugs’!
Sounds class, spending a day with the bairn instead of working, what’s not to like!

Think of all the 'yummy mummies' you'll see pal.

The concept was first publicised as part of a 2005 press release from holiday company Sky Travel, which claimed to have calculated the date using an equation.

The idea is considered pseudoscience,[1]with its formula derided by scientists as nonsensical.
So basically a travel company made it up in the hope people would book holidays to cheer themselves up when they didn't need cheering up in the first place. :lol:

I'm off to Derby. It could be my birthday with Scherzinger waiting at home for my return and I'd still be f***ing depressed.
Derby is crap mind. I go quite regularly but try not to stay overnight.

I’ve got Thursday in that there London and a Friday train home. I love that train home, an hour or so in the pub beforehand.

Back