Blue badges

Everyone disabled gets a special disabled bell they have to ring while they are out in public, so the busy bodies can tell who is actually disabled.

It's the only solution.
It’s coming next as Theresa May blinds us with saving Britain by bombing poor Syrians!

If you are perfect fly able to walk back and forwards to your car from a proper car parking bay and round town shopping you don't need a blue badge for FREE parking
I see people parking down the bottom of grey street and walking up into Newcastle city centre and round the shops all days yet claiming they are disabled and need free parking
As already stated, being deaf or partialy sighted doesnt stop you walking around town.
I bet lots of disabled people would gladly swap their nsdge for their health returned.

I've tried to find the thing, possibly on The Poke, in which someone complained about a company's white van regularly using disabled parking spaces and the company response was, paraphrasing, "It's my business, I have an artificial leg, lost the original in Iraq".

And despite the fact that he can walk and work, people with prosthetic limbs frequently start to feel a lot of posting after a long day of exertion and occasionally get infections, and that shorter walk to the parking space really helps. Same as a lot of people with a variety of disabilities and attendant complications that might elude the common sense, stands-to-bloody-reason Pub Landlord tendency

I rushed my 1yr old daughter to Casualty one day, she had the flu and had developed pneumonia with a high temperature and was having trouble breathing. We drove like hell to hospital but found ourselves one the wrong side of the concrete barriers to the ER and the car park was absolutely ramned, so swerved into a disabled spot (there were six, all empty) whilst I dragged my daughter out and ran like hell whilst my wife drives off. Some Prick in a van with a blue badge (its a transport car with a non disabled driver and no passengers) cuts me off and jumps out and starts yelling at me that he's taken photos of my licence plate. I fuck him off and run whilst my wife, in tears, tries to explain. All the time hes banging on her window. After she tries to say again that shes moving, he then has a go at her that it' people like us that are ruining the country and that he's called the police.

Yes he was in the right. Yes I'd do it again. Fuck him.

the most openly abused benefit around
Good Friday was sitting in the car outside of st Marys church waiting for wife who had run round to m and s
Yes I had paid for my ticket
of the 3 cars parked in the bay's and 4 cars parked in the loading bay and disabled bays there was only one person who looked anywhere near disabled an old guy trying to walk with sticks
One women got out of the car and ran across the road to avoid a bus coming down fawcett street
Everyone of them fraudsters
Most are using them as free parking and relying on people been too afraid or embarrassed to challenge them
Today in morrisons bloke and wife and kid who had obviously been walking on the beach dodged in front of me and all three climbed that small wall up into the car park and got into a car with blue badge being displayed
Government needs to think this one through again as it openly and blatantly abused

others with valid reasons for using blue badges should be doing their bit and challenging the fraudsters as they are giving the genuine users a bad name

AKA: False Claimants.

No such thing as false claimants, just claimants who don’t meet the criteria.

What’s the criteria?

I have to take Lansoprazole (30mg) daily - do I qualify for free parking blue badge?

Back