Blowing a hoolie out there

• Thread starter Deleted member 41941
  • Start date

Was out for a walk last night on the coast near Seaham and you could hardly stand up in the wind - but it was daft warm.

Had me new winter coat on and I was sweating like a morbidly obese person in a disco.

I've been in the back garden since about 4pm. Just come inside. It's been very warm. It's been windy but our patio is a sheltered sun trap. Really strange to be sitting in the back garden in October.

I've mentioned this on the boxing thread but ive just took the dog for his late walk and I'm in me shorts n tee shirt. It's the middle of October and it's not mild it's really warm :eek:

Was weird as out down the sea front tonight when I took the Dog out like. Pitch black, was getting blarn all over, raining yet it was boiling hot.

Was out for a walk last night on the coast near Seaham and you could hardly stand up in the wind - but it was daft warm.

Had me new winter coat on and I was sweating like a morbidly obese person in a disco.
Don't put yaself down Pancho man.

I've been in the back garden since about 4pm. Just come inside. It's been very warm. It's been windy but our patio is a sheltered sun trap. Really strange to be sitting in the back garden in October.
Tell her you're sorry and she'll let you back in.

Last edited:

Back