Bloody lightning nine stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 11 o'clock last night.

Bucketing down for last 2 hours.

One thunder right above the house... Jumped out of my bloody skin hence up now keeping the dogs calm...

It hit Kent around 3am...

A bloody light show! I've never seen anything like it...amazing!
The Mrs was shaking, our smallest dog was under the bed...it even woke our Big dog up and he usually sleeps through them...

Since 11 o'clock last night.

Bucketing down for last 2 hours.

One thunder right above the house... Jumped out of my bloody skin hence up now keeping the dogs calm...

I can confirm that . I could see some impressive flashes and bangs from north west London but it was definitely all happening over to the East.

My mate lives about twenty mins walk from Kings Cross and put a video on FB of it. Couldn't believe how frequently the lightening strikes were going off

Last edited:
Love a good thunder and lightening storm.

Seen the best ever in Mexico. About a mile out to sea as I was sitting in a jacuzzi with an ice cold beer
best i've ever seen was out in the bay in Ibiza a few years back. The mrs was trying to photograph it so i was sat on the beach with a 4 pack watching it all unfold. brilliant

It hit Kent around 3am...

A bloody light show! I've never seen anything like it...amazing!
The Mrs was shaking, our smallest dog was under the bed...it even woke our Big dog up and he usually sleeps through them...

It was a bit after 3 I was woke up. Normally you have a flash of lightening and then that is it for a minute or two. This was like a strobe light going on for over 15 minutes.

Shame I could not get a good view from my windows, I'd have had to go outside and didn't fancy that!

I was blown off a bar stool by a lightning bolt in Singapore. Blinded by the flash, deafened by the noise and somewhat shaken I picked myself up expecting to find a huge smoking crater near by, there was nothing. Just a load of locals who had wisely chosen to sit indoors pissing themselves laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back