Bloody Josh Maja

Windypants

Winger
Not content with upsetting the xg stattos by scoring loads of goals, it appears that he's doing it without 'trying hard and running his nuts off', which has infuriated some Sunderland supporters, as this goes against their ideology of industrious mediocrity. Will he never learn?

White text: I'm taking the piss, I bloody love the bloke.

It’s all about conserving energy for some strikers and only using their energy when they need to.

There are some forwards like Shane Long that will run and harass all game, but it’s a different type of role.

I remember our fans calling Jones lazy because of his running style :lol:

To be fair to the OP, I’ve heard our fans kicking off with him during games this season for being ‘lazy’. Unbelievable.

The kids banging in goals for fun, and we have some knackers trying to criticise him because his game doesn’t involve running the channel.

They are clueless that’s why.

People love slagging off strikers. We wouldn't miss Grabban last year because he 'only scores goals'. People were genuinely ringing up phone ins after he scored just to slag him off for not winning headers.

It’s all about conserving energy for some strikers and only using their energy when they need to.

There are some forwards like Shane Long that will run and harass all game, but it’s a different type of role.

Shane Long can't score goals so doesn't get games anymore

The worst top rank footballer I have ever seen is Mario Gomez. Does absolutely nothing during a match, yet somehow manages better than a goal every other game.

People also used to moan because all Bent done was " score goals " :eek::lol:

To be fair to the OP, I’ve heard our fans kicking off with him during games this season for being ‘lazy’. Unbelievable.

The kids banging in goals for fun, and we have some knackers trying to criticise him because his game doesn’t involve running the channel.
Bloke next to me is at it every game. ‘All he does is score goals. Take away his goals and he does nothing.’ He should play for the Mags, they love their strikers. I hate them me. Scoring bloody goals all the time :rolleyes:

The worst top rank footballer I have ever seen is Mario Gomez. Does absolutely nothing during a match, yet somehow manages better than a goal every other game.
Youve answered what he does during a game in your own post.

One of the main reasons the Germany team has struggled so much this past decade.

Back