Bloody Hell, we're back in this!

The biggest plus is we’re actually playing well and look threatening.
A few of the good results early on in the season flattered us - Ipswich at home for example.

Genuinely feel confident that they can keep it up
Last night was just a solid performance and never looked threatened. Not joking but that that’s the type of performance teams that win leagues put in.

We were shit 3 weeks ago, but to write the season off when we were 3 points off the play offs was ridiculous.
We looked like we were going backwards and the gap to the playoffs would increase. That's what most saw.
The turnaround has been as unexpected as it has been dramatic.
Ha'way the lads.

Will finish third.

The extra games in that shit cup will scupper automatic promotion.
There is only one more game. As some of the other teams have played fewer league games than us, I don't see how the extra game changes the world. We're playing one more game.

Last edited:
Anyone checked the last day fixtures yet?

nothampton at home for SAFC, back in ancient times Northampton at home was our second last game and we confirmed the 3rd division championship win in it.

im hoping it may happen again

We're playing the same, or fewer, games than Donny, Accrington, Oxford and Ipswich and one more than Posh, Imps and Pompey. We might end up third, but, it won't be because we played a game against Tranny.
Is Tranny a buck toothed girl from Birkenhead?
Is Tranny a buck toothed girl from Birkenhead?
Or a tattooed boy from Luxembourg?

Last edited:
We're playing the same, or fewer, games than Donny, Accrington, Oxford and Ipswich and one more than Posh, Imps and Pompey. We might end up third, but, it won't be because we played a game against Tranny.

Spot on. If we finish third it will be nothing to do with the PJT, we're only playing 1 more game in it than Lincoln, and Pompey have to play an extra one in it. To make a definitive statement like "we'll finish third" on the back of it is crazy talk.

It's amazing what stringing three wins together can do. We're only six points away from second.

I mean, we'll probably fuck it up, but, we looked shite and heading for mid-table mediocrity a month ago and now, we've gone to being one of the form teams and being legitimately in the play off places.

Keep it going I say! 😎

Last night was just a solid performance and never looked threatened. Not joking but that that’s the type of performance teams that win leagues put in.

Yeah, Fleetwood have gone down hill, but I never felt worried.

Total control of the game, once we settled and stop booting it up to Wyke we look a lot better

Still feel we need to get Jones in there somewhere, but he is probs just back up to McGeady

Back