bloody hell man...

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's bloody true though. I feel sorry for who ever gets him as their next manager - if he works again

Bone idle journo's.

Maybe we should start a story linking Villa with Ron Saunders or Ron Atkinson and what about Graeme Taylor.

Theres tomorrows back page in the Birmingham Evening Bugle.

So who wrote these:

"If David O'Leary gets the Sunderland job," writes one poster, "I'll take my season ticket back and throw it at Quinn."

"A disaster if we appoint him," writes another, while one fan insists he would be unable to describe his disappointment if O'Leary landed the post.

"Please big fella,"
one supporter pleads of Sunderland hero Quinn. "Not O'Leary. He completely messed up Leeds when he had money and at Villa he has shown that with limited funds he cannot, I repeat, cannot, cut it tactically either."​

Logon or register to see this image

Sunderland fans rub CatRyans Baps Jul 20 2006

IF gayness wasn't exactly flavour of the month at Nuremberg, it's not too popular at rumoured suitors Sunderland either.​

A trawl of unofficial Black Cats' websites reveals an almost universal thumbs-down to the suggestion that CatRyan could actually be a man.
Cartwright's takeover at the Sunderland Message Boards is almost complete, and speculation is rife that he will try to turn to former Miss Blackhall team-mate CatRyan as his first expose of alter egos.
But that's not a prospect that has gone down well in the north east.​

Story continues
ADVERTISEMENT

"If Cat Ryan is ousted as a bloke" writes one poster, "I'll take my donation back and throw it at the SMB."​

"A disaster if we oust him...sorry her," writes another, while one fan insists he would be unable to describe his disappointment if his wank bank was blemished by images of Flav.​

"Please big lass," one supporter pleads of Sunderland. "Not Flav. He completely messed up our heads when he's on here and at times he has shown that with limited time he cannot, I repeat, cannot, be flawed for his top notch fishing for horny mackems."​

Several Sunderland fans insist they would give CatRyan a chance should they get a handjob, but these appear to form a vast minority.​

* What now for CatRyan? Have your say on this story at www.birminghammail.net/smb/yourshout

Copyright and Trade Mark Notice © owned by or licensed to Trinity Mirror Plc 2006
icBirminghamTM is a trade mark of Trinity Mirror Plc.
Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement before using this site.

IF gayness wasn't exactly flavour of the month at Nuremberg, it's not too popular at rumoured suitors Sunderland either.​

A trawl of unofficial Black Cats' websites reveals an almost universal thumbs-down to the suggestion that CatRyan could actually be a man.
Cartwright's takeover at the Sunderland Message Boards is almost complete, and speculation is rife that he will try to turn to former Miss Blackhall team-mate CatRyan as his first expose of alter egos.

Story continues
ADVERTISEMENT

"If Cat Ryan is ousted as a bloke" writes one poster, "I'll take my donation back and throw it at the SMB."​

"A disaster if we oust him...sorry her," writes another, while one fan insists he would be unable to describe his disappointment if his wank bank was blemished by images of Flav.​

"Please big lass," one supporter pleads of Sunderland. "Not Flav. He completely messed up our heads when he's on here and at times he has shown that with limited time he cannot, I repeat, cannot, be flawed for his top notch fishing for horny mackems."​

Several Sunderland fans insist they would give CatRyan a chance should they get a handjob, but these appear to form a vast minority.​

* What now for CatRyan? Have your say on this story at www.birminghammail.net/smb/yourshout

Copyright and Trade Mark Notice © owned by or licensed to Trinity Mirror Plc 2006
Please read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement before using this site.

Brilliant !!

Story continues
ADVERTISEMENT

may i be first to say GERLD

* What now for CatRyan? Have your say on this story at

Brilliant , GERRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD FACT! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back