Bloody Flickr

mickb2112

Striker
Great. Tried to log into Flickr today and it said that there has been unusual activity on my account so locked me out.

To reactivate my account it was going to send me a code to my e-mail address. Only problem is that e-mail address was a Freeserve one and that has now been closed.

When you press the button to say Cannot access this account it just dumps me out.

The Help facility at Yahoo (who own Flickr) is the most frustrating experience ever. It just takes you in a constant loop. There is no e-mail address anywhere to contact a human being and everything you do, you have to sign in first. A big problem when your issue is that you can`t bloody well sign in. ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!! It`s driving me nuts.

Any one else had trouble getting into their account or contacting Yahoo

Great. Tried to log into Flickr today and it said that there has been unusual activity on my account so locked me out.

To reactivate my account it was going to send me a code to my e-mail address. Only problem is that e-mail address was a Freeserve one and that has now been closed.

When you press the button to say Cannot access this account it just dumps me out.

The Help facility at Yahoo (who own Flickr) is the most frustrating experience ever. It just takes you in a constant loop. There is no e-mail address anywhere to contact a human being and everything you do, you have to sign in first. A big problem when your issue is that you can`t bloody well sign in. ARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!! It`s driving me nuts.

Any one else had trouble getting into their account or contacting Yahoo
Pretty sure Flickr/Yahoo is now owned by Verizon/Oath, just to complicate matters. It's a shitmess, either way.

Pretty sure Flickr/Yahoo is now owned by Verizon/Oath, just to complicate matters. It's a shitmess, either way.
Somehow, I managed to access my account via my phone and got in that way to change my contact e-mail so I could pick up my verification code. What a bloody hassle and absolutely NO sto Yahoo/Flickr for customer service or the help facilities on line which were worse than bloody useless.

Back