Bloody dross!!! What would you pay for good work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuck that, 50k is a tidy sum but it's fuck all if you have ambition.
Fair enough if you can smash it

Few can. It's not worth it having a turn of 60-80k and then you can get trapped within the system even if the turn drops

The extra 20% can put off private clients, and they are nearly all private clients as a weddinger

fuck that, 50k is a tidy sum but it's fuck all if you have ambition.

Threshold is 70K these days though.

Not too bad for me, usually selling to businesses which are VAT registered anyway and can get it back, but selling to Joe Public it adds 20% to your prices.

I'm not VAT registered, but I aim to be!

Threshold is 70K these days though.

Not too bad for me, usually selling to businesses which are VAT registered anyway and can get it back, but selling to Joe Public it adds 20% to your prices.

I'm not VAT registered, but I aim to be!

50k to the business owner NET, maximum.

It will drop a wedding togs fee by about 15% but if you're pulling over 70k then it's worth it if you can be arsed to keep up with it / get an accountant.

50k to the business owner NET, maximum.

It will drop a wedding togs fee by about 15% but if you're pulling over 70k then it's worth it if you can be arsed to keep up with it / get an accountant.

Might be a few weddingers in that bracket in Jonny's circuit, not gonna be many in the north east. I would avoid VAT reg as far as possible unless you're really pushing the boat out with a big venture to increase turn.

In my case it would be a gallery/coffee shop

I'd be prepared to bet that even well established weddingers in the NE are down to a turn of 40k or less these days

Aye no way am I going to hit £70k a week doing weddings! Would be delighted with £40k, happy with £30k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back