Bloke sat fishing in a field - Herra country park.

chillikebab

Striker
Took the dog across to Herrington park earlier & there was a guy sat in the middle of the field (nowhere near water) just sat on his tackle box with his fishing rod just 'fishing'. Didn't have the balls to ask him what was happening in case he was one of those sociopath types. He even cast out then sat for a bit before reeling in and repeating. A very strange occurrence. Anyone want to own up to this?

Took the dog across to Herrington park earlier & there was a guy sat in the middle of the field (nowhere near water) just sat on his tackle box with his fishing rod just 'fishing'. Didn't have the balls to ask him what was happening in case he was one of those sociopath types. He even cast out then sat for a bit before reeling in and repeating. A very strange occurrence. Anyone want to own up to this?

There's a time a plaice for this kind of thing, and Herra CP isn't it.

Are you going to take him a chicken sarnie?

these fishing types like to practice their ‘casting out’ like this sometimes I’m led to believe. Seen it before.
I know fuck all about fishing mind so coukd easily be a Cherry Knowle escapee for all I know.

these fishing types like to practice their ‘casting out’ like this sometimes I’m led to believe. Seen it before.
I know fuck all about fishing mind so coukd easily be a Cherry Knowle escapee for all I know.
I did think that at first but then he cast out and just sat for ages watching his float that was attached to his line.

Back