Blocked email account

Blocked by this site? If yes, then I just created a new one and it worked.

If it's blocked elsewhere, then no, I have not
I can't log into my email account, I just get a message saying due to some suspicious activity my email account is now blocked. ( nothing to do with this site). All my contacts and all my folders with loads of information are now unaccessable.

Not sure whether to be pleased at protection or annoyed that I'm being stopped to be able to look at my information.

I wondered where all that spam was coming from. Glad they’ve tracked it down at last.

Do you mean you can’t login, can’t send emails, your account has been disabled?

I can't log into my email account, I just get a message saying due to some suspicious activity my email account is now blocked. ( nothing to do with this site). All my contacts and all my folders with loads of information are now unaccessable.

Not sure whether to be pleased at protection or annoyed that I'm being stopped to be able to look at my information.

Does it give any recovery options or a support address to contact?

There is some funny messages flying around

I had one about Facebook which I ignored as I barely use it. It was about suspicious activity

I've been getting an increase in spam as well.

How is it blocked pb didn't think a service provider could just do that
I key in my email address, and password, then it just says "....we've blocked access to your account"
I just then got a form to fill in ( very simple and basic) , then an email saying don't reply to email nor fill in another form, helpful as nothing.

The email account seems gone aswell as I sent it an email and I got the return daemon (sp?) message .

One day all of my passwords and pin numbers had changed on my phone, tablet and laptop

To this day, I have no idea of how or why that happened. Nothing was taken or changed from any important accounts I've got.

I'm lucky my son is a whizz and used the remote viewer app to allow me to access my equipment again and create new sign ins etc

I key in my email address, and password, then it just says "....we've blocked access to your account"
I just then got a form to fill in ( very simple and basic) , then an email saying don't reply to email nor fill in another form, helpful as nothing.

The email account seems gone aswell as I sent it an email and I got the return daemon (sp?) message .

Is it a major provider? I’ve seen it with Google but their form releases the account on completion if correct and you can use a few methods dependent on what’s setup. If they’ve disabled the account it will bounce emails but doesn’t mean anything is gone. Did you have it synced anywhere which still has a copy of the contacts or previous emails, such as a copy of outlook or a phone?

Was there a three digit code in the message? If so they relate to the specific error that caused the message to be rejected.

Back