Block paving

Nope. Normal asphalt drive. Utter shambles the repair job.
Thats the only good thing about block paving like.Easily took up and relaid.
The gas board has a terrible record with reinstating footpaths.They normally do a quick fix then send in a proper reinstating gang. Or at leastthey used too.

Thats the only good thing about block paving like.Easily took up and relaid.
The gas board has a terrible record with reinstating footpaths.They normally do a quick fix then send in a proper reinstating gang. Or at leastthey used too.
They’ve relaid pipes all along the streets a few away from me. The re tarmac job is a joke. I’d be nightly pissed off if it was my street

They’ve relaid pipes all along the streets a few away from me. The re tarmac job is a joke. I’d be nightly pissed off if it was my street
they're doing our street at the moment , and the twats are digging up my drive as I type this

Requires permission now due to this.if a surface is non permable adequate drainage must be provided it seems.Mine just runs off straight into a surface water drain on the roadside.

Sunderland council don’t enforce the permeable paving regs

Any paving will dull/discolour eventually, some of the newer types of block paving look smart but are expensive.

You can seal block paving (matt and gloss finish) this enhances the colour and stops weeds growing in the sand joints but it doesn’t last forever, a bit like the imprinted concrete surface.

Pattern imprinted concrete is just that CONCRETE, it can crack and as others have said the resin surface can come off, but then again people like bling/shiny and the price the charge FFS, everyone to their own I suppose.

Back