Blazing saddles

"I'd like to present this Laurel .. and hardy handshake to our new... ni........" :lol:

Taggart : What do you want me to do, sir?

Hedley Lamarr : I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down.

[Taggart looks for a pen and paper while Hedley talks]

Hedley Lamarr : I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Taggart : [finding pen and paper] Could you repeat that, sir?

Last edited:
“Telegram for Mungo”
I used to say that to a mag I used to work with every time his message alert went off on his phone
Candygram man candygram!!!! If you're gonna quote a classic line get it right .

Right gentlemen affairs of state must take presidence over affairs of state .

Last edited:
At one time this film was on occasionally but now it's never on, why? please don't give the race offense answer, there are westerns on all the time with actors blacked up playing indians and actors having there eyes glued to look chinese.
The answer literally is the race offence though, whether or not you, I or anyone else on here agrees with it. End of thread.
TCM TV Listings - TVGuide.co.uk

It’s on tomorrow.

How do you find out what filums are on where and when? Want to watch the Towering Inferno with the bairn, he's 15 now and I think old enough to understand the plot complexities.

Back