Blake fischer - wildlife commissioner

Hue Jorgan

Striker
The one in the papers today Shooting all those big game animals, 14 baboons in one family, a leopard and giraffe amongst others

What an utter c unit

If you HAVE to hunt to eat, I get that, but to hunt for fun and kicks I do not get that at all especially endangered animals

There are only 3500 giraffes left in the world it’s c unit like this who are robbing future generations of beautiful creatures

Makes me sick
He should resign
Thick yanks saying he paid big bucks so it’s alright FFS

Check out the article online not sure how to link to it

It’s on the daily mail site (yes I know) but read it it’s sickening

Last edited:
The one in the papers today Shooting all those big game animals, 14 baboons in one family, a leopard and giraffe amongst others

What an utter c unit

If you HAVE to hunt to eat, I get that, but to hunt for fun and kicks I do not get that at all especially endangered animals

There are only 3500 giraffes left in the world it’s c unit like this who are robbing future generations of beautiful creatures
Logon or register to see this image

The human race does have some repulsive specimans. Did he use a semi-Automatic rifle ? Why the urge to wipe out an entire family of Babboons ?
I hope his weapon explodes in his face.

Happens in Scotland every year. People just get upset because of the type of animal. It happens in England every week.

1. The deer hunted in Scotland are mainly killed as a method of population control. They don't shoot the young Stags or Does.
2. Deer in Scotland also aren't an endangered species in the wild.
3. Don't stand up for stupid fuckers who kill "trophy animals".

1. The deer hunted in Scotland are mainly killed as a method of population control. They don't shoot the young Stags or Does.
2. Deer in Scotland also aren't an endangered species in the wild.
3. Don't stand up for stupid fuckers who kill "trophy animals".
I don’t agree with it mate. I read the last time this was discussed that many parks in Africa only survive because of this. Aged animals, sick animals and population control are used iirc. These animals would still be killed by poachers.
I also think the killing of bull calf’s is wrong but they have no use.

I don’t agree with it mate. I read the last time this was discussed that many parks in Africa only survive because of this. Aged animals, sick animals and population control are used iirc. These animals would still be killed by poachers.
I also think the killing of bull calf’s is wrong but they have no use.

I'm glad you don't. Wasn't totally sure for a second.
I cannot believe that of so many parks in Africa when tourism alone must keep them going. None of the animals I've seen that have been killed by "trophy c-hunters" look sick or ill and are killed for population control. A whole family of babboons? Really?

I can see why there's an issue with killing bull calfs, but the sad fact is that if they're not going to be used for breeding they'll just cost the farmer money to keep alive.
However, what could happen is a shift in perception of veal. I think Hugh Fernley-Whittingstallshirehapton-on-sea did a programme about it.

I'm glad you don't. Wasn't totally sure for a second.
I cannot believe that of so many parks in Africa when tourism alone must keep them going. None of the animals I've seen that have been killed by "trophy c-hunters" look sick or ill and are killed for population control. A whole family of babboons? Really?

I can see why there's an issue with killing bull calfs, but the sad fact is that if they're not going to be used for breeding they'll just cost the farmer money to keep alive.
However, what could happen is a shift in perception of veal. I think Hugh Fernley-Whittingstallshirehapton-on-sea did a programme about it.

Exactly I can’t see how keeping a calf on milk for a year is cruel but slaughtering them at birth is.
Love a bit veal me like.
A few year ago I got talking to a South African (diamond mine engineer) in a hotel bar.
He used to run shoots and he said this happened a lot and this was 2004ish. He said they would cull antelope iirc naturally every year. So to make dosh they would set up tall seats near watering holes and let Americans go and shoot for the day but give them a list of what to shoot on a pay for what you shoot basis. X amout for a monkey x amout for a deer.
Now I read somewhere not long ago (al rake a link out) that if any sick animals were kicking about especially lions or elephants the rangers would heard them toward the shooters or even keep them caged near the shooters and let them out to be shot. $50,000 for a lion and $100,000 for an elephant which was keeping the parks going especially the fight against poachers.

Canned Hunting | The Gruesome Truth About the Industry Which Breeds Lions for the Slaughter

Last edited:
Exactly I can’t see how keeping a calf on milk for a year is cruel but slaughtering them at birth is.
Love a bit veal me like.
A few year ago I got talking to a South African (diamond mine engineer) in a hotel bar.
He used to run shoots and he said this happened a lot and this was 2004ish. He said they would cull antelope iirc naturally every year. So to make dosh they would set up tall seats near watering holes and let Americans go and shoot for the day but give them a list of what to shoot on a pay for what you shoot basis. X amout for a monkey x amout for a deer.
Now I read somewhere not long ago (al rake a link out) that if any sick animals were kicking about especially lions or elephants the rangers would heard them toward the shooters or even keep them caged near the shooters and let them out to be shot. $50,000 for a lion and $100,000 for an elephant which was keeping the parks going especially the fight against poachers.

Canned Hunting | The Gruesome Truth About the Industry Which Breeds Lions for the Slaughter

That's appalling.
Rather have the lion/elephant etc over here where it will live out its life, well fed, properly medicated, although probably not as warm

He claims he harvested the animals?

Do the locals actually eat the animals that are shot on these hunts then?
They eat anything. I asked an African if there were any lions once, he said the villagers had ate them all years ago!!! Might of been shitting me like.

Back