Blade Runner 2049 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

And @Tommasi, @Son of Stan and @TIMMY (and anyone else who wants to play)

How did Wallace know what Rachael looks like to be recreate her? Has he been sitting on information for years waiting for something to pop up?
As I worked in libraries for years I assumed the word 'archive' came into play? (I was distracted at that point wondering if poor Sean Young was getting royalties for her image being used!) Lots of questions and a few unanswered ones actually. I'll have to investigate how the spoiler thingy works to post them!

As I worked in libraries for years I assumed the word 'archive' came into play? (I was distracted at that point wondering if poor Sean Young was getting royalties for her image being used!) Lots of questions and a few unanswered ones actually. I'll have to investigate how the spoiler thingy works to post them!

On your console when you post a message the middle box that has tbe smiley symbol, then the picture option, then the youtube video option. The last symbol on the right contains the spoiler option if you tap it
The whole thing was the "blackout" destroyed all the records. But, it did say that Wallace bought out Tyrell

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you there. Not with the Tom Hardy = great actor bit.
That's bait

On your console when you post a message the middle box that has tbe smiley symbol, then the picture option, then the youtube video option. The last symbol on the right contains the spoiler option if you tap it
The whole thing was the "blackout" destroyed all the records. But, it did say that Wallace bought out Tyrell
Not all records were completely destroyed. The DNA sequences on Microfiche, the memory bearings at the Wallace archive, plausible he had access to some records, the bit about the wrong colour of eyes shows it was incomplete data

Last edited:
Just watched Kermodes review. Agree with most of it like, especially about the pacing.

The score is superb like. The music in the final scene is a fantastic nod to the original.

And @Tommasi, @Son of Stan and @TIMMY (and anyone else who wants to play)

How did Wallace know what Rachael looks like to be recreate her? Has he been sitting on information for years waiting for something to pop up?

As others have said, i just assumed that they would have access to some records. If not, i'm happy with the photograph option. How good was the CGI for Rachael by the way? A big improvement on Star Wars

Just watched Kermodes review. Agree with most of it like, especially about the pacing.

The score is superb like. The music in the final scene is a fantastic nod to the original.

I thought Kermode was going to burst into tears, cracking review from him as usual.

Might stick the soundtrack on spotify now

The actress who plays Joi is stunning

Logon or register to see this image

Incredible

Last edited:
Come on Son of Stan, you can do it. The spoiler button works like photo or media, it's tags around what you type. Your text goes between the sets of square brackets
I somehow managed to arse it up and the text showed up. Cue panic. I wouldn't mind but I've forgotten what I was going to say. Bloody traumatic experience, that. It was something to do with Stelline...
:)

I somehow managed to arse it up and the text showed up. Cue panic. I wouldn't mind but I've forgotten what I was going to say. Bloody traumatic experience, that. It was something to do with Stelline...
:)

I reckon that's all part of what Deckard said about how he helped the replicants scramble their records to stay ahead of the authorities. They will have arranged for her to be adopted by someone who then made up the story about her immune system to get her behind glass so no one had a close look at her. Maybe she herself thought it was true about her immune system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back