Blackpool's Signings

Let’s trust Pompey end up taking the money for that Curtis.

True mate
Any incoming player needs to be fighting for a place from the off

Why is Lafferty a risk?
No long contract here for him mate.

Not a financial risk, I meant his attitude and professionalism is questionable.

11 clubs in league one have signed more than one player so far. Some have signed 4 and 5.

It seems we're struggling to bring in our primary targets as per and will likely have to settle for cheaper, less attractive options. Basically what's left. Lots of clubs seem to be bringing in loans from PL and Championship clubs.

If we get that aussie defender then our squad is decent - we have gooch and Maguire on fire - just need one more midfielder I think- not concerned with what other clubs are getting -

If we get that aussie defender then our squad is decent - we have gooch and Maguire on fire - just need one more midfielder I think- not concerned with what other clubs are getting -

And if either Gooch or Maguire pick up an injury? We need another attacking outlet. We were short at the beginning of the season, it's worse now McGeady is all but gone.
That’s today’s modern player I’m afraid mate.
Speak to any fan of any club and they will trot you out two or three with a BA

I disagree. Not all players are like that, nor should it be deemed acceptable.

Last edited:
And if either Gooch or Maguire pick up an injury? We need another attacking outlet. We were short at the beginning of the season, it's worse now McGeady is all but gone.

I disagree. Not all players are like that, nor should it be deemed acceptable.
Didn’t say all players were like that!!!

Well we have Portsmouth away on the 1st Feb, it's one the biggest games from our remaining fixtures. I hope our new signings are brought in in time to be able to make a contribution.

That's why I said "seems". We're receiving reports now that the Doherty deal has stalled. Other than that, we've signed one player as of 20th January. Bearing in mind that Donald intimated we were well prepared in advance and it is possible to sign/agree deals outside of the window ready for it opening, it's hardly been the most spectacular transfer window this far.
I think other than left back we don't really need that much.

Let’s trust Pompey end up taking the money for that Curtis.

True mate
Any incoming player needs to be fighting for a place from the off

Why is Lafferty a risk?
No long contract here for him mate.

Blackburn are way way way off on the valuation on Curtis, according to Nixon, as it like they were thinking £1m and Pompey want a fee over £3m because we have an extension option on his deal. Connor Ronan at Wolves has been shit twice in league one before, for Pompey and Walsall. No great signing, the stats guys say he's good, but Slovakian football is way less physically challenging than league one

Madine a decent signing, anyone and everyone got pelters when we were vaguely linked with him 😁
Are you new here?

Player linked with SAFC - “he’s shite! What’s Coton playing at?”

Player signs for someone else - “What a good signing at this level! We should have been in for him! What’s Coton playing at?”

Back