Blackpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtLeYmAcKeM

Midfield
Me n our lass off to see the Vaccines in Blackpool on friday night, staying over obviously, was hoping anyone off here familiar with the place could advise somewhere to go afterwards thats a bit more rock/indie than the chavy places Blackpool is famous for, do any even exist?

Probably only the Blue Room (pub) or the Tache (club).

Me n our lass off to see the Vaccines in Blackpool on friday night, staying over obviously, was hoping anyone off here familiar with the place could advise somewhere to go afterwards thats a bit more rock/indie than the chavy places Blackpool is famous for, do any even exist?

The obvious part of this statement is the nookie, right?

Personally, i dont reckon any ammount of sex (of any kind) is worth a stop over in Blackpool.

On the two occasions I have unfortunately found myself in this shithole, one of our lot has ended up being arrested but that's the kind of place it is, bother everywhere.

mini-x2 said:
On the two occasions I have unfortunately found myself in this shithole, one of our lot has ended up being arrested but that's the kind of place it is, bother everywhere.

I've heard it attracts groups of Twinks like.

Manchester.

i remember going to us play tranmere then coming to in tranny club in blackpool

you do not want advice fro me

I've never found anywhere that isn't chavvy there . . . avoid a club called Sanuk

I got f***ing lost in there there's that many rooms, spent about an hour trying to find the door to get outside and every door I opened It just took me into another room :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back