Blackpool

houst69

Striker
Took the kids away at the weekend to go to the Zoo. Stayed at the Premier Inn at Bispham.

Took them down to Coral Island on Friday night on the bus, and we had the misfortune to get dropped off near Sainsburys on the North Shore, and I have got to say its an absolute disgrace. Tramps everywhere begging for money, strong smell of piss everywhere you went, also saw one guy having a piss against the cash machine on the prom man!

Really has gone to ruin since I was a kid, used to love to go as well, always used to stay in a B&B in Albert Road.

The council seem to have tried to make it smart, but I guess you can never change the people who go there I suppose, I can see they have made an effort along the sea front, especially opposite the tower.

Once you get behind the front though its f***ing minging man!

Took the kids away at the weekend to go to the Zoo. Stayed at the Premier Inn at Bispham.

Took them down to Coral Island on Friday night on the bus, and we had the misfortune to get dropped off near Sainsburys on the North Shore, and I have got to say its an absolute disgrace. Tramps everywhere begging for money, strong smell of piss everywhere you went, also saw one guy having a piss against the cash machine on the prom man!

Really has gone to ruin since I was a kid, used to love to go as well, always used to stay in a B&B in Albert Road.

The council seem to have tried to make it smart, but I guess you can never change the people who go there I suppose, I can see they have made an effort along the sea front, especially opposite the tower.

Sounds like it's improved to me

I Was there this weekend too ,30 plus years since i was there.I'm happy to say if its your thing go for it but you're right.The amount of skinny skiprat druggies shuffling about is bad news .Found everyone in the bars friendly and its a very accepting place .The streets where all the guest houses are on are minging as well.Like the Hilton baghdad,great once you're inside

England’s benidorm.
No comparison apart from its attraction to the English working class .Benidorm far safer and cleaner and apart from a few streets the same as any med resort

I Was there this weekend too ,30 plus years since i was there.I'm happy to say if its your thing go for it but you're right.The amount of skinny skiprat druggies shuffling about is bad news .Found everyone in the bars friendly and its a very accepting place .The streets where all the guest houses are on are minging as well.Like the Hilton baghdad,great once you're inside

No comparison apart from its attraction to the English working class .Benidorm far safer and cleaner and apart from a few streets the same as any med resort

Nowhere in the med comes close to benidorm for its scratter attraction

Nowhere in the med comes close to benidorm for its scratter attraction
Maybe but thats the visiting punters,Magaluf isn't far off and Cotsa brava ,this thread is about the clip of the place you're visiting and the locals .
Benidorm thrives on the Brit experience,show bars ,all day breakfast etc etc but thats just one side to it and its clean and safe for the people to do it in

Took the bairn there a few years ago and it was depressing as fuck. Everyone walking about the place looked thoroughly miserable. Not how I remembered it as a kid.

I remember going as a kid and commenting about how disgusting it was, my parents still bring it up now as a funny story. This will have been in the early 90s.

The scotchies should be banned.

Back