Blackpool trains

SAFCTEES

Central Defender
What are peoples planned journeys from the north east?

Nearly 4 hours from Durham>York>Blackpool .

Going via Leeds is still 3.5 hours.

Surely there is a quicker route?

When do these tickets go on sale, and will it be season card holders only that snap them up?

I am running the Liverpool half marathon on the Sunday and wanted to go to this match on the Saturday if possible.

On the 07.20 Eastbourne to Victoria train and then the 10.36 Euston to Blackpool North train travelling up on the Friday 13th and back down on Sunday 15th.

Cheap hotel on the seafront booked last June and making a weekend of it.

Any reccomendations for real ale pubs for the Friday and Saturday night much appreciated 👍

Should be a cracking weekend.

No idea what we will give you as one side of the east stand has no adequate facilities ( blame the oystains) so I would think 2800... but watch this space.

But a good day anyway and u will see a proper pool atmosphere

On the 07.20 Eastbourne to Victoria train and then the 10.36 Euston to Blackpool North train travelling up on the Friday 13th and back down on Sunday 15th.

Any reccomendations for real ale pubs for the Friday and Saturday night much appreciated 👍

which hotel?

which hotel?

Empty your inbox....trying to send Blackpool hotel details.
No idea what we will give you as one side of the east stand has no adequate facilities ( blame the oystains) so I would think 2800... but watch this space.

We had the entire temporary stand for our New Year's Day match when Oysten was still there ...so what's changed for the March fixture?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Brew Room Church St town centre 1887 The Brew Room

No 10 Ale House Whitegate Dr No 10 Ale House Blackpool

Last edited:
The Brew is en route from North Prom to the ground. If you google map it, it is just a few hundred yards inland off the prom. It was formerly known as the Blue Room and was where Blackpool FC was actually founded.
👍

The volunteers who turn up regularly at Blackpool to do whatever jobs need doing are currently tidying up the 'temporary stand' for Sunderland's visit as I know one of the volunteers.

The Taps in Lytham. The owner is a MLF.

The Taps in Lytham. The owner is a MLF.

suppose it'll be better than the pigeon shit on the seats last season

What are peoples planned journeys from the north east?

Nearly 4 hours from Durham>York>Blackpool .

Going via Leeds is still 3.5 hours.

Surely there is a quicker route?

Not really.
We doing Seaham > Newcastle > Carlisle > Preston > Blackpool. (4hrs 30mins).
Blackpool > Preston > Carlisle > Seaham. (4hrs 15mins).
£21 each return with Railcard’s and split tickets.

Back